The carriages support plane is made in compliance with the different track gauge systems: starting from a minimum of 1000, 1435 mm and up to a maxi- mum of 1676 mm.
Horizontal translation options of the platform:
- Manual,with suitable push and pull handles.
- Electric,with external three-phase supply.
- Electric, with a battery pack installed on the lift.
Regardless of the type of translation system, a normally closed handbrake is installed.
Vertical lifting system options of the platform:
- Hydraulic,with control unit and external three-phase power supply
- Hydraulic, with control unit and battery pack power supply installed on the lifting board.
Regardless of the type of lifting system, a manual pump is installed for activation in case of electricity lack or faulty.
- Tracks to position the bogie wheels, provided with fixed safety blocks on each far end.
- Wedges with recordable positions to limit the bogies movement.
- Mechanical block of the lifted structure for inspection, maintenance, and restoration activities.
- Mechanical lock, with manual activation, to permit the removal of all the electrohydraulic components in total security.
- Fotocellule di rilevamento personale che inibiscono la traslazione del carrello con operatore a bordo
- Load limiter able to signal the achievement of the maximum load and to lock the movements when the lifting load overcomes the limit.
- The system is equipped with manual activations for the emergency descent in case of electric faulty.
- Electrohydraulic activation system with safety devices to avoid the accidental descent due to system faulty and pipes breakage.