Emanuel positioners offer many advantages:
- Safety: reduces the need for dangerous movements while operating lifting equipment such as overhead cranes
- Health: welders and operators always maintain the correct posture and reduce fatigue.
- Improved production quality: allow to work at an ideal height and in correct position.
- Increased productivity: lifting and turning products without overhead cranes or ordinary cranes reduces downtimes
The sector of application in welding and assembly are the most varied:
- Truck frames and tanks
- Earth moving machines and components
- Railway bogies, train cars and frames
- Automotive and military vehicles
- Agricultural vehicles and machinery
- And many other
The lifting of the X axe is mechanical, generated by a gear motor and screw-nut connected to the load supporting device composed of a steel bracket.
The rotation of the Y and Z axes is mechanical, generated by a gear motor coupled with a self-braking motor with speed control via inverter system.
All the controls are on the control unit and on the handheld remote, which are both installed on master column.
Emanuel column positioners are built according to the customer’s specific needs.