- Lifting system composed of an irreversible trapezoidal lifting screw and a main and safety nut.
- The motor reducer is directly coupled to the lifting screw without any additional components
- Absolute encoder directly coupled to the lifting screw.
Safe work environment:
- Double safety system to support the load
- Self-diagnosis and visualization of any failure on the LCD display.
- Continuous monitoring of the load nut wear & obstacle under the platform through safety sensor
- Electronic self-alignment of the columns.
Solid electromechanical technology:
- High reliability of the column with minimal repair and maintenance
- Use of high-performance materials and cutting-edge technologies, in order to guarantee high quality standards
- Strict testing before delivery
Innovative software technology:
- Energy saving thanks to lower electric power installed compared to other equivalent equipment
- Sequence start of the columns allows lowest electric-absorption at kick off.
Electronic control system features:
- Visualization of the functioning lifting on a LCD display.
- Event storing and recording (Work time, indication of the events occurred and failures..).
- Self-programmed maintenance.
EMANUEL’s mobile columns can be customized according to the customer’s specific requirements.
EMANUEL uses its experience to design and implement new solutions in order to increase the customers product experience.