CSF – LIFTING BOOGIE PLATFORM
The CSF is a lifting boogie platform which runs on rails. It allows the handling, removal and the assemble of railway boogies during maintenance.
Lifting capacity is: 6,8,12,14 TN.
The upper pad has a central opening which allows the operators to partially work under the lifted railway carriage.
Compliant with the UNI EN 1570-1 directive.
The carriages support plane is made in compliance with the different track gauge systems:
starting from a minimum of 1000, 1435 mm and up to a maxi- mum of 1676 mm.
Translation modality of the railway carriage:
- Manual,with suitable push and pull handles.
- Electric,with external three-phase supply.
- Electric, with a battery pack installed on the lift.
Independently from the translation system, a normally closed handbrake is installed.
- Hydraulic,with control unit and external three-phase power supply
- Hydraulic, with control unit and battery pack power supply installed on the lifting board.
Independently from the lifting system, a manual pump is installed for activation in case of electricity lack or faulty.
- Tracks to position the boogie wheels, provided with fixed safety blocks on each far end.
- Wedges with recordable positions to limit the boogies movement.
- Mechanical block of the lifted structure for inspection, maintenance and restoration activities
- Mechanical lock, with manual activation, to allow the removal of all the electrohydraulic components in total security.
- Load limiter able to signal the achievement of the maximum load and to lock the movements when the lifting load overcomes the limit.
- The system is equipped with manual activation for the emergency descent in case of electric faulty
- Electrohydraulic activation system with safety devices to avoid the accidental descent due to system faulty and pipes breakage.
- Motorized translator of +/- 25 mm, in order to adjust the tracks for the boogies correct position
- Roll-up for compressed air tube
- Wireless pendant control
- Implementation for 4.0 Industry Software