All tests consider the following examinations:
- DYNAMIC overload with the upper value of 15% respect of the nominal capacity of the column. The examination is done for the entire lifting stroke.
- STATIC overload with the upper value of 50% respect of the nominal capacity of the column. The examination is done at the maximum height for a period not less than an hour.
- Survey of column structural defections and possible permanent deformations.
- Survey of emitted vibrations for the machine during the dynamic tests.
- Absorption of electric current (Ampere) during the dynamic test, as mentioned above.
- Functionalities of each safety system installed on the column: wear nut sensor, obstacle sensor, lifting sensor, safety electronic and strokes.If specifically required from the client, columns can be planned and tested with dynamic and static tests superior than those required from applicable directives.