MCL-G – GALVANIZED MOBILE COLUMNS
The MCL-G are hot galvanized electromechanical mobile columns perfect for washing bays and lifting heavy duty vehicles, such as buses and trucks.
Thanks to a lower electrical power installed compared to other equivalent equipment and to the columns start up sequence system a lower absorbance at the start is guaranteed.
Furthermore a high efficiency of the kinematic and of the electronic control, allows a lower usage of the network power.
In conformity with MACHINE DIRECTIVE 2006/42/CE and approved according to the European EN 1493.
EMANUEL has been always very careful at safety and supplies every system with:
- Self-programmed maintenance (optional).
- Mechanical descent of the load in case of electrical malfunction
- Great stability thanks to an excellent standing surface (1,2 m)
- Nut wear check through a visual device and caliber
- Low tension control with emergency top button
- Double security system of end stroke: electrical and mechanical
- Feet protection
- Level of electrical protection IP 55
- Auto diagnosis of failures and warning on the LCD display
- Obstacle sensor during decent
Every mobile column features an absolute ENCODER, equipped with a 12 bit processor directly connected to the lifting screw.
Every lifting system has been designed with the following water resistant characteristics:
- Water proof double door control unit IP67
- Metal and rubber closures for the protection of the lifting screw and all mechanical components
- Metal protection for the motoreducer and encoder
- Metallic ring the protection of the self centering bearing
- Stainless steel hydraulic lifting jack
Every lifting system has the following characteristics:
- Electro-mechanical lifting system through a screw-nut system
- Possibility to control 4-6-8, up to 10 columns
- Auto-electrical leveling system of the columns
- Start-up sequence system
- Functioning columns visualization on LCD display
- Possibility of controlling columns individually or in couples
- Interconnection cables with rapid socket and safety blocks
- Columns with all new absolute ENCODER, equipped with a 12 bit processor directly connected to the lifting screw
- Low tension (24V) auxiliary network
Main features of our computerized control unit:
- Electronic and electromechanical tests and checks, verifying failures, analyzing failures, analyzing work procedures. Webcam view is available.
- Event storing and recording (work time, indication of the events occurred and failures, etc.).
- Self-programmed maintenance (optional)
- Possibility of controlling until 8 columns with possibility of expanding to 16 (with a serial connection between to control units
- Implementation for 4.0 industry
- Control unit on movable desk
- Lighting or acoustic signal
- Ascent/descent and emergency button on secondary columns
- Special interconnection cables (armored crush-proof and cut-proof)
- Metal cover for motor reducer
- Remote control unite with cable
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Hydraulic lifting jack (included on the MCL models 75-85-100)
- Electrical inter-connection cable with longer length of 12 meters
- Configuration for outdoor use
- Configuration columns with low profile feet
- 7,5 and 10 Ton axle stands
- 15 Ton free wheel cross-beam
- Set of fork reduction for smaller wheels
- Set of adjustable forks
- Set of forks extension